Saturday, May 3, 2008

why my husband is neat


i've been blessed to be married to ben for almost eight years. so i know him well enough to say that he is one of the good guys. he's kind and sensitive, loving and funny, smart and witty. he's man enough to play golf (well), and man enough to wear pink while he does it. ben has impeccable taste and picks out my most adorable clothes. he's an incredible daddy. he would never write a blog entitled "sometimes being a dad sucks." but he doesn't judge me for writing one. ben has a hugely compassionate heart. he cares about people who no one else cares about and befriends people who have no friends. ben is disgustingly good at rock band and is, as i type, beating every song on the expert level. i can barely finish "roxanne" on the easy level, but whatever. his rockband band name is "no wait, now go!" if you don't understand how awesome that is, you can't be my friend. i'm incredibly thankful that God put ben in my life, and that, when i told ben that i could marry him on our third date, he didn't leave me on the shoulder of i-84.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey--welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to read about the adventures of the Reese family. And since I burst out laughing multiple times in just your first three posts, I'd say you got a hit. :)

Mandy said...

I thorougly enjoyed your writing! You have quite a gift...
I'm thrilled that I'll be able to enjoy your humor and whit whenever I need a little boost.
Happy belated b-day and upcoming mommy's day!
Can't wait to read more soon...
Love you!

mrmathias said...

awwww...

expert!? seriously? i'm having troubles with hard.