Thursday, February 3, 2011

15 things - day 1

A recent picture of me:



I love that kid.

15 "interesting" things about me. I use the word "interesting" loosely.

1. I have a serious ice cream habit. If it gets in my head, I cannot not get some.
2. I can't go to sleep without reading gawker.com.
3. I'm not nearly as fit as I look with my clothes on.
4. I have very detailed, specific daydreams about furniture.
5. I know all fifty state capitols. It doesn't help me out in life AT ALL.
6. I really want a daughter but I think my life is going to be all boys.
7. I don't enjoy playing with babies.
8. My favorite animal is an otter.
9. I'm great at starting projects and terrible at following them through.
10. My ultimate dream vacation destination is the Seychelles Islands.
11. I tend to be late, flaky, and forgetful. I try to make up for it with my charm and wit.
12. I'm exhausted, and I can't think of anything else. So, 11 interesting things about me.

No comments: