Saturday, February 5, 2011

15 things - day 3

So, today should be a picture of me as a child. I have the ultimate picture, but I have to find it. And find the cord to the scanner. Which hasn't been located since we moved. So, it might happen on day 15. But when it does, it will be epic.

I'll do day 4 instead: A habit I wish I didn't have.

I have a number of bad habits, or at least annoying, non-productive habits. But the one that's really bugging me lately is my bedtime routine. I used to read actual books before bed, but lately I've been addicted to catching up on a number of blogs before I can go to sleep. I might be struggling to keep my eyes open, but I just can't put the phone down. And they aren't important, character-building blogs, either. They're pretty much useless crap. So thank you, Steve Jobs. You've ruined my literacy.

No comments: